- Modern American bay boat design
- Maximum strength
- 100% Composite construction
- Super dry in calm or rough conditions
- Stable platform, Variable V hull design
Do anything, go anywhere, anytime!
The ultimate versatility in a single craft
We have designed the FUSION Power Boat to suit any application, be it sport, commercial or leisure, all in one amazing design. The FUSION is the most advanced and versatile, small to mid-range boat currently on the market, with quality and ergonomics to meet current international standards.
The FUSION has been designed and tested to be your ultimate cross-over boat. The FUSION’s innovative design allows you to swop out any accessory or feature at any time with ease and speed
- 100% Saltwater Fishing (Estuary, Inshore and Offshore)
- 100% Fresh water Fishing (Fly Fishing, Bass Fishing)
- 100% Sport (Skiing, Wakeboarding or Tubing)
- 100% Leisure (Booze Cruising, Relaxing)
- River, Dams
- Coastal excursions
The FUSION Range
FUSION 15 (Out of stock)
The hull length and gunwale height to width ratio has the modern Bay Boat design popular in America.
The FUSION design is based on this international design trend where the beam is wider to length ratio. This allows the boat to be stable, get on the plane easily and provides ample deck space, making the FUSION one of the most versatile boats in its class.
This design trend allows for a smooth and stable boat which can accommodate a wide HP range. Clever use of deck space, console design and positioning gives you the feeling of space, perfect for a variety of activities.
- Variable V hull design – Handling
- Reverse hook in hull – Planing quickly
- 15 Degrees transom angle – Additional negative trim
- Wide reverse chine – Stability at rest and dryness
- Flare freeboard at bow – Dryness and keeps bow from diving into waves
- Sharp deadrise forward vee – Cutting through chop and waves
- Light boats – Great horsepower range, easy to launch and retrieve, and easy to tow
All our boats are made from high quality materials.
100% composite construction ensuring maximum strength and durability.
All our decks are vacuum bagged honeycomb and all our buoyancy foam is of the highest grade.
- Made from lightweight, strong vacuum constructed composites
- Gel coats are sprayed – Uniform application
- Reinforced keels
- Composite bulkheads – Lightweight and strong, no rot
The transom is constructed from a high-density, closed cell fiber foam which is strong and durable. Our tanks are professionally built using thick wall, marine-grade aluminium with baffles, and sump with drain pipe. All tanks are assembled, pressure tested then coated with a high-end epoxy coating.
- High quality foam 130–150% – High buoyancy, stiffness and good sound deadening
- 100% Composite construction ensuring maximum strength and durability. No wood use
The FUSION is super dry in calm or rough conditions, with incredible performance when skiing or tubing. The design optimizes performance for its size, hp and turning. While its power to weight ratio allows for efficient and economical boating. Everyone is always amazed with the FUSION’s excellent balance.
She has been tested and used in various conditions from surf launching and offshore fishing, to calmer estuaries. These tests have been performed on South African coastlines from East London to Cape Town. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback from our clients.
The FUSION’s 130–150% offshore buoyancy far exceeds the required 60%.
The foam we use is of the highest standards - closed-cell polyurethane foam avoids any
water absorption ensuring maximum safety for the family.
Thorough testing in all conditions has allowed us to produce a safe-handling boat that will get your family or friends home. A lot of our testing was done inand around Knysna (through the notorious Knysna Heads). This has given us a fantastic benchmark on handling and seaworthiness, which equates to safety.
Comes with a galvanized trailer. The trailers have been designed for ease of use, because we believe that your boating experience starts in your yard at home.
- All our trailers are built in-house, and we offer many combinations
- Breakneck trailers
- Boom extensions
- Different axle and wheel sizes upgrades available
Single or Dual Engines
- Fusion 15 – Single engine option only
- Fusion 17 – Single or Twin installation
- Fusion 19 – Single or Twin installation
- Fusion 21 – Single or Twin installation
- Fusion VT7 – Single or Twin installation
Choose your colour
We have 18 vibrant colours to choose from; whether it’s bright, pastel, or just sparkling white