INTRODUCING THE FUSION 21
Do anything, go anywhere, anytime!
The ultimate versatility in a single craft
The newly released FUSION 21 is the flagship of our FUSION range. This multi-purpose boat is capable of everything including
inshore and offshore fishing, flats and estuary fishing, skiing, wakeboarding and tubing, and leisure boating.
Set up your FUSION 21 for offshore fishing then come back and convert it within 15 minutes to a family leisure / water skiing boat, and then later on in the day one can convert it into a flats fishing boat. All design features on the FUSION 21 have more than one function such as the use of Railblaza starports that can take over 30 receptacles. The under deck hatches
All in one day, with one boat.
The hull length and gunwale height to width ratio follows the modern Bay Boat design popular in America.
The Fusion design is based on this international design trend where the beam is wider to length ratio. This allows the boat to be stable, get on the plane easily and provides ample deck space, making the Fusion one of the most versatile boats in its class.
This design trend allows for a smooth and stable boat which can accommodate a wide HP range. Clever use of deck space, console design and positioning gives you the feeling of space, perfect for a variety of activities.
- Variable V hull design – Handling
- Reverse hook in hull – Planning quickly
- 15 Degrees transom angle – Additional negative trim
- Wide reverse chine – Stability at rest and dryness
- Flare freeboard at bow – Dryness and keeps bow from diving into waves
- Sharp deadrise forward vee – Cutting through chop and waves
- Light boats – Great horsepower range, easy to launch and retrieve, and easy to tow
- LOA 6.7m
- BOA 2.45m
- Freeboard 797mm
- Deck to Gunwale height 650 but variable
- 18 degree deadrise at transom
- 15 degree transom rake
- Single or dual engine set up
- Electric trolling motor 115L – 72inch
- Single motor 30 inch UL shaft
- Twin Motors 25inch XL shaft
- Min Hp single 150hp
- Max Hp single 300hp
- Min Hp twin 70hp
- Max Hp twin 130hp
- Wet deck
- 130% Buoyancy
- Samsa Cat R-B
- LOA on trailer motor up 9027mm
- LOA on trailer motor down 8487mm
- HOA overall height on trailer 15″ wheels 2545mm
The base model includes:
- Boat on trailer 15 in wheels
- Galvanised axle
- Stainless brake system
- Hub flush out ports
- Helm seat and bolster
- Helm forward seat
- Helm grab handles
- Gunwale grab handles
- Fwd under deck locker
- Aft under deck locker
- Bow V seating with gas strut locker lids
- Anchor locker
- Live bait well
- Railblaza starports
- Service locker
- Wet deck
The FUSION’s 130–150% offshore buoyancy far exceeds the required 60%.
The foam we use is of the highest standards - closed-cell polyurethane foam avoids any
water absorption ensuring maximum safety for the family.
Thorough testing in all conditions has allowed us to produce a safe-handling boat that will get your family or friends home. A lot of our testing was done inand around Knysna (through the notorious Knysna Heads). This has given us a fantastic benchmark on handling and seaworthiness, which equates to safety.
Launching and retrieving is a one-man job
The FUSION 21 has been custom-built on innovative design and superior craftsmanship. It is a lightweight boat,
which is why launching and retrieving is a one-man job.
The FUSION 21 can be accessorized to include a durable shade canopy that single-handedly takes only 60 seconds to assemble, plus a live bait well pump, cooler box, and multiple other features.
Attention to detail is the name of our game, which is why we offer our customer a choice of customizing the FUSION 21 to suit their lifestyle.
Single or Dual Engines
Comes with a galvanized trailer. The trailers have been designed for ease of use, because we believe that your boating experience starts in your yard at home.
- Breakneck upgrade
- Bolt on guide arms with PVC tubing
- 16 in Tyres, mudguards, axle upgrade
- Optional hull colour gel coat
- Casting platform
- Casting platform with storage lockers
- 150 L Built in fuel tank-sender, deck filler, breather x 1
- Flexiteek decking
- Transom step plain no ladder (white)
- Transom step with telescopic ladder (white)
- Transom step plain no ladder (colour coded)
- Transom step with telescopic ladder (colour coded)
- Extra Railblaza starports x 1
- T-top aluminium
- Helm and seat cover
- Boat cover
- Forward seat cushions x 3
- Forward sunbed cushion x 1
- Aft seat cushions x 2
- Ski bar single engine
- Ski bar twin engine
- Rule live bait system
- Black powder coating
- 78 L Cooler box system
- Salt water deck wash system
- Fresh water shower system with 50 L tank
Choose your colour
We have 18 vibrant colours to choose from; whether it’s bright, pastel, or just sparkling white
The FUSION Range